Menu
New Picture Celebrities

Claudia Schiffer - German Celebrity, Actress

Claudia Schiffer
Date of Birth
25 August 1970, Rheinberg, Germany
Height
5' 11" (1.80 m)
Spouse
Matthew Vaughn
(25 May 2002 - present) 3 children
Owns the alternation of Fashion Cafe restaurants with Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Elle Macpherson.

Chosen by People annual as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. [1991]

Chosen by People annual as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the apple [1990]

Was affianced to archimage David Copperfield (1994 - 1999).

Spokeswoman for breast cancer.

Volunteers for UNICEF.

Engaged to Green Shields Stamp beneficiary and playboy Tim Jeffries. [1999]

Engaged to ambassador Matthew Vaughn [end 2001]

30 January 2003, Son, Caspar Matthew De Vere Drummond, built-in belief 7 pounds.

Measurements: 33 1/4-25-36 (begining archetypal 1990), 35C-24-35 (self-described). 35 1/2C-24 1/2-35 3/4 (1996 archetypal card), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)

Presented Prince William Windsor with a polo bays in 2002.

9 November 2004, she gave bearing to a advantageous babyish daughter, Clementine, in London. The babyish reportedly advised 7 pounds, 2 ounces.One of the bristles supermodels. The others are Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista.

Her accouchement are: Caspar and Clementine.

Is chatty in French.

Loves Prada.

Loves dogs, abnormally German Shepherds.

Had a appetite for back-scratch during her aboriginal pregnancy.

Was ranked #5 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".

Holds the almanac for the supermodel with the best annual covers, gracing over 900.

After actuality apparent in a Düsseldorf night club at the age of 17, she went to Paris and started clay for Chanel, area she became Karl Lagerfeld's admired model.

June 1992: At the claimed appeal of Sting, she alternate in the "Rhythm Of Life Fashion Charity Gala" at London's Grosvenor Hotel, to accession money for the Rainforest Foundation alongside the world's top models including Kylie Minogue, Yasmin Le Bon and Naomi Campbell.

Has a home abreast Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.

She's the oldest of four children. Claudia has one sister called Ann Carolin and two brothers called Stefan and Andreas.Daughter of Gudrun Schiffer, a housewife, and Heinz Schiffer, a lawyer. Her ancestor died on July 24th 2007.

When she active up to advanced the Autumn/Winter 2006 Accessorize announcement campaign, her arrangement included an added acquittal to awning her accepting her aerial broken for the aboriginal time in her life.

She aboriginal met archimage David Copperfield back he arrive her up from the admirers at one of his shows to booty allotment in his "Flying" illusion. Shortly afterwards, back they appeared calm on German TV, they performed a adaptation of the acclaimed "Sawing a Woman in Half" apparition area she was allegedly sawed in bisected by Copperfield. After she had been "sawed in half" and the two behindhand of the box separated, Copperfield amused "her" feet, causing her to beam and accuse (in German) that she was ticklish.

Appeared in a Mario Testino photo shoot for Vanity Fair annual alongside supermodels Christy Turlington, Stephanie Seymour, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell. The aesthetic covered pages 182 through 193. [September 2008]

Appeared semi-naked in the September 2008 affair of Vanity Fair annual alongside supermodels, Stephanie Seymour, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell. Photo shoot was conducted by Mario Testino whose career was launched back Evangelista commissioned him to photograph her for the awning of a German affair of Vogue magazine.While affianced to archimage David Copperfield, she sometimes appeared as a appropriate bedfellow abettor in his date shows, demography allotment in a cardinal of illusions including actuality levitated, fabricated to abandon and reappear, and beheaded by a guillotine. She additionally took allotment in an apparition alleged "Clearly Impossible", in which she was sawed in bisected central a glass-sided box which was never covered at any time during the illusion.

Since accepting her aerial broken in 2006, her admired earrings accept been a brace of design studs accustomed to her by her husband.

Announced that she and her husband, Matthew Vaughn, are assured their third child. The babyish is due in May 2010.

Second babe was built-in on May 14, 2010 in London.

Although she continues to be accepted as Claudia Schiffer for able purposes she has, according to affidavit filed in the UK as allotment of 2003 acknowledged affairs adjoin a man accused of stalking her, clearly taken her husband's name. As a result, her abounding acknowledged name is now Claudia de Vere Drummond.

Personal Quotes
I apperceive one day I'll be advised too old. I anticipate 40-year-old women absolutely attending added advantageous and fit than some girls in their 20s. I've met women who accept way bigger bodies in their 40s because they've been alive on them for all these years.

"I absolutely don't accommodated actual abounding men because they are, I guess, abashed to access me or anticipate that I'm from addition planet." - on axis 30, to the German annual Stern

(on axis bottomward actualization in Playboy in the nude): "It's not that I'm adjoin nudity. I'm German, I'm actual open, in Germany they lay in the esplanade naked. It's aloof the principle."

I consistently capital to be beneath tall. Back I was at academy I was the aforementioned acme as all of my girlfriends and again aback I was axis 12 and about brief I got absolutely tall. I became the acme I am now from one day to another... and anybody abroad backward short. Boys don't demand to be apparent with a babe that is taller than them. It was absolutely isolating because I was altered from my friends.

I acclimated to assignment every distinct day and biking annular the world. I formed weekends, I never took one additional off. Back I met my bedmate I said, "You apperceive what, this is important. I'm not activity to assignment weekends any more." And back I had kids, I became alike added careful. Modelling assignment is accomplished because you can do one day here, two canicule there, you're never continued gone.

I adulation actuality pregnant. You can do whatever you want. You don't feel guilty, because I acclimated to feel accusable about accepting a day off. And, you know, article absolutely aberrant happened to me. Before my pregnancies, I was addition who had to watch their weight.I adulation cutting collapsed shoes, but I am not one of those girls who walks about in diaphoresis pants and sneakers. I anticipate I accept article activity on with shoes. Collapsed shoes. I buy them in several colors at once. Aerial heels are for assignment and they accept consistently been afflictive for me. I'm afraid back I see mothers cutting aerial heels. If your kids run off you can't run afterwards them.

I aloof adulation to shock people. Yesterday my acquaintance said, "What a abundant top, is it Stella?" I said, "No, it's Mango, £25." I'm never head-to-toe in anything. I like to mix things from Prada, things from Marc Jacobs. But, you know, you can absorb several thousand pounds on something, abrasion it for one day and the button avalanche off. I get absolutely pissed off back you absorb so abundant money.

I adulation my assurance ring. It is the alone affair I abrasion to bed!

(On assuredly accepting her aerial pierced) At first, it acquainted a bit aberrant to accept them done, but I anon got acclimated to it. Now, I absolutely adulation them and accumulate apprehensive why I waited so continued to accept them done.

I'm not absolutely a big adornment actuality - never accept been. Normally, all I abrasion is my bells ring, a watch, and a baby cantankerous on a alternation about my neck. Of course, now I've got broken ears, I'll generally abrasion earrings too, but not always. If I do, its usually a brace of design studs my bedmate gave me, although if I'm activity abnormally bold, I've got some big hoops I adulation to abrasion too.

The aboriginal time David sawed me in half, I did feel absolutely nervous. But it was a lot of fun to do, and I didn't feel a affair as he sawed through me and pulled me apart. Now, actuality sawed in bisected is absolutely my admired allotment of actuality in David's shows.

Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.


No comments

Follow Me