Menu
New Picture Celebrities

Shah Rukh Khan - Bollywood Celebrity, Actor

Shah Rukh Khan
Date of Birth
2 November 1965, New Delhi, India 
Nickname
King Khan 
SRK 
The Badshah of Bollywood
 
Shahrukh 
The King of Bollywood
 
Height
5' 8" (1.73 m) 
Mini Biography
Sharukh Khan was built-in on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. He affiliated Gauri Khan on 25 October 1991. They accept two children, son Aryan Khan (b. 1997) and babe Suhana (b. 2000). Khan started out his career actualization in several television serials in the aeon 1988-1990. He fabricated his blur admission with the commercially acknowledged Deewana (1992). He began to accomplish success at the box appointment from his abrogating roles in films like Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Anjaam (1994)Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Anjaam (1994). During his years in the Indian blur industry, he has won seven Blur Fare Best amateur awards and has had cogent box appointment success. Some of his films includes: , Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Om Shanti om (2007), Chak De India (2007). While he does his adventurous scenes during songs or in his films he copies appearance of Rajesh Khanna and his acting appearance has influences of his inspirations Dilip Kumar and Rajesh Khanna
Mini Biography
Shahrukh Khan is an all-embracing superstar built-in on 2nd November 1965 to Mir Taj Muhammad Khan and Lateef Fatima in New Delhi, India. His mother believed her son was destined to be a abundant amateur generally citation affinity amid Khan and Dilip Kumar , Bollywood legend. His name actually translated into 'Face of the King'. Built-in and brought up in Delhi, he was ablaze apprentice and an all rounder. At St. Columba's School he won the celebrated 'Sword of Honour'. He was additionally the captain of his football, hockey and candid teams. After comestible a football injury, he absitively started to accede acting as a career. He accelerating with ceremoniousness in Economics from Hansraj College and did his masters in accumulation communications from Jamiya Miliya Islamia. Khan again went on to abstraction theatre beneath the accounted Mr. Barry John whom he credits for abstraction out the amateur central him but his coach considers his adherent as actuality alone amenable for his abundance and celebrity citation Shahrukh to accept the absolute aggregate of 'talent, perseverance, acceptance in yourself, a never-give-up-attitude and of course, a bit of luck'; factors bare for success. He began his adventure by landing the advance role of a commando in 1988 ball alternation 'Fauji' which was followed by Circus and Dil Dariya. His big awning admission came in the anatomy of 'Deewana' area he acted alongside Rishi Kapoor and Divya Bharti and won the celebrated Filmfare accolade for Best Admission Amateur Male. He had additionally starred beforehand in a baby role in 'Dil Aashna Hai'. This was followed by addition hit in the anatomy of 'Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman'. After a few added films which did abominably at the box office, Khan fabricated the different best adjoin all admonition to opt for abrogating roles and played obsessive, somewhat certifiable characters in 'Darr', 'Baazigar' and Anjaam. To everyone's abruptness the films were massive hits and Shahrukh becoming his aboriginal Best Amateur accolade and was additionally nominated in the awful role category. The aforementioned year he bagged the CriticsAward for best achievement in 'Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa', a blur he generally recalls as amidst his favorites. A alternation of hits and a few flops followed to what would be remembered as one of Khan's best iconic performances and a blur which is arguably India's better hit so far. The 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' was appear on 20th October 1995 and it became a battleground cine of his career. The films he did with Yash Chopra banderole and Karan Johar like DTPH, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai were the alone acceptable films in nineties.Karan Arhun, Yes Boss were additionally hits but Khan was criticized for overacting in films like Guddu, Ram Jaane, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustaani, 12Ka4, Dil Se and Asoka. It was again column 2002 he accustomed films like Swades, Devdas, Chak De India, Om Shanti Om, My Name Is Khan to prove his acting capability. His inspirations are Dilip Kumar and Rajesh Khanna for acting and his acting bears affinity to them. His films do across able-bodied as NRI accept developed added affection for him.He was alleged amid the 50 best able bodies by Newsweek in 2005. His bronze has been fabricated in Madame Tussaud's museum. He is quoted by his accompany as actuality one of the best apprehensive and bottomward to apple personalities and is said to be witty. He has hosted abounding times in accolade functions. He hosted Kya Aap Satvi Paas Hai but it became a bomb show. He additionally owns two assembly houses 'Dreamz Unlimited' and 'Red Chillies Entertainment'. Khan resides in his beach-side deluxe abode alleged 'Mannat' in Mumbai, India with his wife Gauri Khan and two accouchement Aryan and Suhana.
Spouse
Gauri Khan
(25 October 1991 - present) 2 children

Trade Mark
His Dimples
His Smile

Trivia
Studied in St. Columba's school, New Delhi, where he was awarded the 'Sword of Honor', essentially the award for best student.
Although his birth name is spelled Shahrukh, he prefers and signs his name as Shah Rukh.
Hindi megastar
Father of Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan.
2 children with Gauri, Aryan and Suhana
He agreed to star in Aditya Chopra's films without looking at the script first.
One of the three Khans that ruled Bollywood in the 1990s till 2012. The other two are Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.SRK joined industry later than Aamir and Salman.
Formed a popular screen couple with Kajol and Juhi Chawla.
Runs a production company "Dreamz Unlimited" with actress, friend, co-star Juhi Chawla and director, friend Aziz Mirza.
Named one of Time Magazine's 20 Asian Heroes under 40 (2004)
His son, Aryan Khan, portrayed SRK as an infant in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001).
Son, Aryan Khan, voice of Tez Lajawaab (Dash), character for Hindi dubbed version of Disney's animated film, The Incredibles (Hum Hain Lajawaab).
Shah Rukh and his wife, Gauri Khan, own the production company "Red Chilies Entertainments", which Shah Rukh started for friend and colleague, director/choreographer Farah Khan, for her debut directorial film - Main Hoon Na (2004).
Purchased a villa on a man made island on the coast of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
#74 on E!'s 101 Hottest Celebrity Bodies Countdown (aired January 2006)
Was not very good at Hindi in school, until his mother promised to take him to the cinema if he passed. As he loved films,he got top marks from then on.
His father ran a transport company and his mother was a magistrate.
Gets along very well with former co-stars Juhi Chawla and Preity Zinta.
Loves computer games, video games and hi-tech gadgets.
His first name "Shahrukh" means "face of the king".
Resides in a mansion called Mannat in Mumbai, India.
Being a Muslim man married to a Hindu woman, he and his wife combine both religious backgrounds into their children's education.
His parents died before he entered movies. Shahrukh considers it a big regret that they couldn't see what their son was to become.
Has a mannequin of himself in Madame Tussaud's Museum in England. Along with Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, andAishwarya Rai Bachchan.
He has a dog called Chewbacca.
He has an elder sister named Shehnaz Lalarukh.
Father is Meer Mohammad Taj Khan, mother is Lateef Fatima Khan.
Fond of BMW cars and owns a number of them including the latest models.
Best friends with Karan Johar, Arjun Rampal,Farhan Akhtar, Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussane Khan Roshan, Preity Zinta,Vivek Vaswani,Vivek Oberoi, Juhi Chawla and her husband Jai Metha, Rani Mukerji, Arbaaz Khan, Sajid Khan, Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor,Kajol, Malaika Arora , Chunky Pandey and his wife and Mushtaq Sheikh.
Younger brother of Shehnaz Lalarukh.
Suffers from back, knee and neck problems.
Firmly insists and had promised himself that he would never kiss on the lips of any of his female co-stars after he had done the movie Maya Memsaab.
Launched Deepika Padukone's career in Bollywood.
His Father Meer Mohammed Taj Khan died of Cancer in 1981 and his Mother Lateef Fatima Khan died of complications in Diabetes in 1991.
He has been awarded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of the Arts and Literature) award by the French government for his Exceptional Career.
Launched his perfume "SK" with the French perfumers and Jeannes Arthes.
The reason why Khan took up Mass Communications (film making) is because he loved Television commercials.
Had Graduated from Hansraj College, Delhi University and followed it up with a Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Film making) from Jamia Millia Islamia University, in New Delhi, but after a year Shah Rukh opted out as he had to make his acting career in Bollywood.
He had captained all teams in football, cricket and hockey and even played cricket at Zone and National level.
At school he was an ace in Hindi, Electronics and Biology but wasn't good at all in Mathematics.
His debut film was Dil Aashna Hai but due to the delay in the release of the film Deewana was considered as his debut film.
His acting career in Bollywood was launched by his friend Vivek Vaswani and Hema Malini.
Is very scared of riding horses.
Knew Manoj Bajpai as they both studied acting in the same theatre group with Barry John.
For a short span of time Shahrukh ran a restaurant in Dariya Ganj in New Delhi, India.
SRK joined Barry John's theatre group in New Delhi and learned acting from him, Barry John also taught acting to Manoj Bajpai in his theatre group.
Owns three Production Houses in India, Dreamz Unlimited, Red Chillies Entertainment and Red Chillies Idiot Box. Red Chillies Idiot Box Production house will start producing Television Serials in India.
Has started producing Television Serials in India.
Turned down the Quiz Master's (Prem Kapoor) role in Slumdog Millionaire and the role went to Anil Kapoor.
Owns a VFX company, Red Chillies VFX.

Personal Quotes
(December 2001, about Hrithik Roshan): I ambition I looked as acceptable as he does. And I ambition I danced as able-bodied as he does!

Yes, I do accept a abutting amphitheater of accompany and I am actual advantageous to accept them as friends. I feel actual abutting to them I anticipate accompany are aggregate in activity afterwards your family. You appear beyond lots of bodies all the time but you alone accomplish actual few accompany and you accept to be accurate to them contrarily what's the point in life?

I'd rather bore aggravating to be different, than break afloat like anybody else.

I cannot accord my admirers for what they accept done for me, they accept accustomed me so abundant adulation and that adulation has taken me to the cardinal 1 position area I am today, the alone affair I can do for my admirers is to never stop working, and to do films till the actual end, it is the alone way I can accurate my adulation for them.

To me, Devdas is the end of adulation stories. I've portrayed an bedeviled lover, a nice lover, an affronted lover, a adventurous lover. And now I've played Devdas. For addition who doesn't alike like adulation stories, I've played an abominable lot of lovers. Personally speaking, I wouldn't see any of the adventurous films I've acted in.

I'm the luckiest man in the apple and I don't demand to adumbrate from the faces I'm acting for. So I don't beleaguer myself with guards, I've never accustomed an account in which I've said I feel bad that I can't go arcade or I can't go to Chowpatty and eat bhelpuri afterwards actuality mobbed. I'm not the affectionate of guy who goes out cutting aphotic glasses (I don't anticipate I'm a big abundant brilliant to adumbrate abaft them, honest). I go to see movies in the cinema theatres, I go to restaurants with my ancestors and accompany alike admitting I apperceive bodies are activity to afflict me there.

God has become a all-encompassing appellation like 'mind blowing.' It is embarrassing. I would accept said that to Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Nana Patekar. I acclimated to acquaint them I demand to angle in the aforementioned amplitude as you. I've told Kamal Haasan and Rajesh Khanna Saab, I aloof demand to blow you. They are the gods of acting. Back bodies alarm me God, I say, no, I'm still an angel or saint of acting. I still accept a continued way to go. Admitting I cannot anytime beat these legends I would like to be abutting to them.

(August 2004): Awards that avoid me are losers.

(August 2004): I'm try-sexual. I try annihilation that's sexual.

(August 2004): I accept no competition. Every year the names I'm alveolate adjoin accumulate changing. You can't chrism the competition, you accept to annihilate it.

I accumulate audition that our films are escapist and aerial but I acquisition our films the best absolute in the world. We don't accept bodies activity up in a rocket and alone alarming up a meteor. We don't accept a admiral on Air Force One extenuative the apple or things advancing out of people's stomachs. Our fantasies and abstention are real. It's aloof bodies singing and dancing in the street. If England had won the Apple Cup you would accept apparent bodies singing and dancing like that.

I don't like cutting aphotic glasses. I'm blessed with the actuality that bodies apperceive me. I demand bodies to scream and bark at me, I demand bodies to agitation me back I'm accepting lunch, I like six bodyguards about me. I adulation actuality a star. I acquisition it actual aberrant back bodies who are acclaimed say they don't demand to be photographed. I don't demand to be photographed aboriginal affair in the morning, I don't demand bodies analytical into my bedroom, but besides that, it's a admirable life.

"I haven't accustomed up smoking. I'm actual bright about it, it's a claimed choice. I demand to cut bottomward on it. It shouldn't be fabricated into an affair to say, abuse acceptable or abuse bad. Whether I accord it up or not shouldn't be an issue." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"I was declared to accept done Rang De Basanti (2006), the guy on the motorbike. I didn't accept the dates. They were cutting in Delhi and the dates were clashing with Paheli." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"It's not like Steven Spielberg is cat-and-mouse with a calligraphy for me. I don't anticipate I'll anytime be offered a abundant all-embracing blur in my lifetime, so I'd rather be a baron here. Moreover, Indian cinema is the greatest in the world. But of course, afterwards spending three months in LA, London, and New York I begin that our cinema is a little exaggerated. To accomplish a mark in the West we accept to ability their akin afterwards accident our identity, ability or songs. I don't demand to brilliant in a Hollywood film, but demand to accomplish a blur that crosses over universally." (Movie Mag, May 2006)On aggravating to get Paheli (2005) an Oscar nomination: "There's a amplify actuality about our lobbying at the Oscars. The compassionate that we accept of the Oscars is actual altered from how it absolutely is. Because Indian film, adopted films are not known, you're declared to appoint a PR aggregation which we did. It's not as if you aloof go there, appearance your films, antechamber and allocution to them. You're not accustomed to antechamber as in you're not accustomed to accommodated the Academy members, allocution to them or alike accomplish a alarm to them. You aloof accumulate announcement in the 'For Consideration For Oscars' category. We took out abounding folio ads in affidavit like Variety and Hollywood Reporter. The alone acceptable affair we did was that we advertised actual frequently, it was answer on the aforementioned calibration as the bigger of films. We did it because we could allow it." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"I acquainted Ashoka the Great (2001) should accept been called for the Oscars. We had formed appear that. We had these all-embracing distributors for it. We were the aboriginal to absolutely absolution an Indian blur internationally in commonly non-Indian theaters. We spent a lot of money and absent a lot of money too. We were the aboriginal to put up boardings in London, in tube stations. We did allege to anybody who was anyone here, apprehensive if Asoka could go to the Oscars. But the one that got called was Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001) which was alike better. So we had no complaints. After that I didn't accomplish any blur for the adopted market." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

You charge account your seniors, bu never get abashed by them. Winning should be a habit, not an option. The four Hs are important aback you comedy to win --- honesty, humor, adamantine assignment and a bit of haraamipan.

I don't attending at the abstracts that my movies make. The alone abstracts I attending at are girl's figures. (When asked to animadversion on what he acquainted about the abstracts his movies gross.)

Whenever I abort as a ancestor or husband... a toy and a design consistently works.

If I allocution to a girl, it's affected that I'm accepting a arena with her. If I don't, again it's affected that I'm gay.

I don't kiss on screen. Period.

There are alone two Khans. Ghenghis Khan and Shahrukh Khan.

Sex is not appropriate to advertise my film. My name is enough.

You never win the silver, you alone lose the gold.

I am actual shy. If I am aerial British Airways and the air hostess asks me two questions, and I don't accept her emphasis - I will go athirst for the absolute flight.

The dream I chased, took me on a journey. A adventure added advantageous again the goals, the achievements. Aback I attending aback it's like adverse a actor mirrors. Each absorption opens a window. A window to the apple I've aloof discovered. The apple I demand to allotment with all of you.

If I am a role model, I charge be the affliction one in the world.

I've never had a babe accomplish a canyon at me.

Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, assurance and annoyance are the capital capacity of love.

The collar-bone is my admired allotment of the animal body.

If allurement me whether sleeping with X or Y gives the media pleasure, again so be it. It's a baby amount to pay.

Where Are They Now

(September 2004) He is accomplishing a apple advanced concert with Preity Zinta, Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji, Arjun Rampal, and Priyanka Chopra.

(June 2009) Shooting for My Name is Khan in San Fransisco.


Bookmark this article or you can find this on search engine searching by the following terms: celebrities, shah rukh khan,  famous celebrities, hot celebrities, male celebrities, gossip celeb, celeb gossip, hollywood, hollywood la, bollywood, actress, biography, biographies, celebrity


No comments

Follow Me